- Our latest air purifiers uses cone aerodynamics to deliver powerful, long-range projection over 10 meters to purify large living spaces - circulating air and driving even distant pollutants back through sealed filters.
Quiet, even at full power
- An acoustically engineered motor bucket records just 56dBA of sound power at full-speed. with no compromise on performance.
Our most advanced filtration system yet.
Three phases of purification sit within a machine, fully-sealed to HEPA H13 grade. Removing gases and odors. Destroys formaldehyde.
360° HEPA H13 filter
Our re-engineered HEPA H13 grade filter is 3.8 times larger than its predecessor and lasts up to 5 years. It captures 99.95% of ultrafine particles as small as 0.1 microns from the air.
Activated carbon filter
A layer of carbon captures gases such as benzene and NO₂ from your environment.
Selective catalytic oxidization filter
Our SCO filter traps formaldehyde in catalytic tunnels, continuously breaking it down CO₂ and water. It never need replacing.
Senses and reports, automatically
A suite of intelligent sensors detects pollutants across a whole room. Our unique algorithm cross-checks data every second, analyzing your air at a molecular level - automatically reacting to purify and display live results on the LCD screen and in the MyDyson app.
- Auto mode - Your purifier can sense, capture and report on pollutants in your home in real-time. This saves energy - meaning it only purifies when needed.
- Adjust your airflow - Adjust the angle of airflow at 0°, 25° or 50°, or mimic the feeling or refreshing air indoors using Breeze mode.
- Hygienic filter replacement - A hygienic replacement allows you to dispose of the HEPA filter in one click.
- Discreet wheels - Easily maneuver your machine across a room. Designed for hard surfaces, the wheels are completely hidden from view.
- Smart home purification - Connect and then control your air quality, hands-free, with compatible smart home voice services.
- Control your air quality - Set schedules, monitor air quality levels, track filter life and more with the MyDyson app.